The story of Adam and Eve is more than a biblical tale, it is the emblematic representation of the whole human existence.
The tempting snake branches out from the Tree of Knowledge, under its perfidious gaze lies the forbidden red apple: the infamous symbol of the deepest desires.
A Mother of Pearl sky forms the background to the tempting serpent sculpted in 18k grey palladium gold. Its winding coils rest on black silver encrusted with 2.44ct sapphires. The ruby at the core of the scene evokes the fatal attraction for the forbidden apple. The story continues through the fig leaf on the Mother of Pearl buckle. Adam and Eve used fig leaves to cover their nudity after eating the forbidden fruit.
The main features of this art piece:
1. 897 days to complete
2. It comes as a pair with an Eternity bracelet
3. The 3,09-carat polygonal red ruby resembles the Forbidden Fruit
4. Blue Python bracelet is an artistic addition to the story of Eve and the Serpent
5. Ground made of oxidized silver with black patina incrusted with 2,44-carat of black sapphires
6. The story continues through the fig leaf on the buckle. Adam and Eve used fig leaves to cover their nudity after eating the forbidden fruit