Launched in 2006, the Tambour Bijou collection wonderfully embodies feminine elegance: refined, delicate and precious.
Today, the collection expands to house jewellery-inspired versions with a secret watch: Tambour Bijou Secret. A watch and jewel in one, the Tambour Bijou Secret in white or rose gold offers a poetic interplay of mother-of-pearl Monogram flowers set with diamonds.
Gently pivoting the first round Monogram flower reveals the second, just as precious, pointed petal flower. With this collection, Louis Vuitton illustrates its precious technical expertise, subtly blending gold, mother of pearl and diamonds.
Two straps accompany these pieces: a patent Monogram triple-tour and an alligator strap.
The Tambour Bijou Secret is available in three versions:
– white gold and mother-of-pearl,
– red gold and Polynesian mother-of-pearl,
– and a more jewellery-inspired version in white gold with a strap entirely paved with diamonds
(approximately 6 carats)
Tambour Bijou Secret
– Limited edition
– 22mm Tambour
– White or rose gold case and horns set with diamonds
– Mother-of-pearl or Polynesian grey pearl dial with Monogram Flowers set with diamonds
– Vernis Monogram triple wrap-around strap and alligator strap
– Diamond pavé strap
– Watertight to 30m
– Quartz movement