In homage to High Watchmaking traditions, the J12 Calibre 3125 is equipped with a Haute Horlogerie movement featuring three hands.
In order to develop this movement, CHANEL naturally turned to one of the most prestigious Swiss watchmakers, AUDEMARS PIGUET. AUDEMARS PIGUET prides itself on traditional craftsmanship, outstanding finishes and absolute attention to detail, along with exceptional watchmaking expertise combined with state-of-the-art technology.
Out of the fusion of the AP3120 movement and J12 high-tech ceramic comes the manufactured movement with self-winding CHANEL-AP3125 with its balance bridge and black high-tech ceramic clad rotor, both redesigned by CHANEL. The J12 Calibre 3125 in 18K yellow gold and black
sand-blasted high-tech ceramic associates both graphic perfection and mechanical excellence.
- Black sand-blasted high-tech ceramic and 18K yellow gold
- Manufactured movement with self-winding: CHANEL - AP 3125
- Power reserve: 60 hours
- Rotor in black sand-blasted high-tech ceramic and 22K rhodium-plated yellow gold mounted on high-tech ceramic ball bearings
- Case: 42 mm diameter in black sand-blasted high-tech ceramic
- 18K yellow gold and black sand-blasted high-tech ceramic unidirectional bezel
- Sapphire watch crystal and caseback
- Black sand-blasted high-tech ceramic bracelet
- Clasp: 18K yellow gold triple-folding buckle patented CHANEL
- Screw-down crown, water-resistance: 50 meters