To participate in the 2017 GPHG, watch brands are invited to submit their entries to the following address by June 22, 2017 at the very latest:
Foundation of the Grand Prix d’Horlogerie de Genève
Rue de la Mairie 3, CH-1207 Geneva
Entries must include the following elements:
- A duly completed entry form (to be downloaded below and returned in printed format accompanied with a USB stick containing the digital resources listed below). Please note that each model is allowed to enter in one category only.
- Photos of each watch (digital format, 300 dpi, JPEG, RGB colours).
- A written description of each watch in French and English (digital format, Word).
- “GPHG candidature” Excel file duly completed (to be downloaded below).
- Logo of the brand (EPS and AI).
- Video: if you wish, you may also send us a link (YouTube, Dailymotion or other) to a video presenting your watch (max. of 30 seconds).
Conditions of participation: the competition is open exclusively to watches launched on the market after March 2016 and at the latest before November 30, 2017.
Registration fees amount to CHF 500 per candidate watch. These costs will be invoiced upon reception of the candidacy file and must be settled within 30 days.
The 2017 categories and prizes are listed in the competition Rules, available on this site under “2017 EDITION”.
The watches pre-selected by the jury during the first voting round will have the honour of participating in the travelling exhibition organized by the GPHG. A fee of CHF 5,000 per watch will be required for transport and organisation.
Watches pre-selected by the jury must be available from September 20 until end of November 2017.